Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A blessed week so far and the Antichrist Revealed!!!!

Well it's Tuesday and I must say that so far the Lord has blessed us tremendously this week. Being involved in sales and my salary comprising of about 80% commission it is important that I have a good month every month. Thus far the sales for this month have been good and I can only say thank you.
We know that just to wake up in the morning is a gift from God and being able to drive and do my work every day is a blessing.

This year I will try my best to do my bit in spreading the gospel of Christ where and whenever I can. I have done a few sermons at our local SDA church and will be posting them on a website that I am starting on google sites. I will post the link here some time as soon as it is done.

I will also be posting compressed versions of 'Gods final call" which is the series of sermons by Mark Woodman. They are brilliant and if you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of our so called Christian and God fearing presidents and ministers you will be astounded. They are all a bunch of freemasons involved in the scariest nonsense you have ever heard of.

You can also visit http://www.amazingdiscoveries.org/ for more information. You can also contact any one of your local SDA church pastors or offices for information regarding the DVD's of Prof. Walter Veith. He also has a vast amount of knowledge regarding freemasonry, health and the Bible. Brilliant speaker.

I also came across this article regarding the posters on busses in London.

"Bendy-buses with the slogan "There's probably no God" could soon be running on the streets of London." "The complete slogan reads: 'There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.'" "Professor Dawkins said: 'Religion is accustomed to getting a free ride - automatic tax breaks, unearned respect and the right not to be offended, the right to brainwash children...."

Wow! What a challenge to Christians especially after the Expelled movie where Richard Dawkins blew himself out of the water!


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7681914.stm

It is clear that society is moving away from religion....why....because it exposes all there sins and wrong doings. That is like someone breaking the mirror because the mirror shows the dirt on their faces and then they think they are clean. WAKE UP!!! our sinful ways are going to cost us eternal life.

And now the promised link for the revealing of the Antichrist!!!!! Be careful...it really does reveal the Antichrist. You will be shocked to see the evidence and happy to see that it is not a lot of nonsense dreamed up by someone.

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/the-anti-christ-revealed-in-history1.html

Keep praying!!!!

Michael

No comments: