I have been surfing the net the last few minutes and am astounded at what I have seen. For one the Catholic church insists that they are against the Freemasons movement/society. What a joke....all the evidence is there that the Pope is highest ranked Freemason, being the leader of the whole lot. Quite an accusation I know...but think about it this way....all the symbols of Catholicism are identical to the of Freemasonry.
The handsignals as well as the handshakes used. The colours (red, blue and purple) are the predominant colours in both. Have a look...the next time you see Bush, Obama or any of the other bigshots they will be wearing a red or blue tie. Come on Benedict....who are you trying to fool.
Have a look at this website
http://amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Articles-BibleInsight-WhyTheBible-TheAntiChristIdentified.html
On the site go to the webstore and purchase the Total Onslaught DVD series. It will show you exactly what you want to see and know.
Sunday worship...the next big false teaching.
Most Christians assume that Sunday is the biblically approved day of worship. The Roman Catholic Church protests that it transferred Christian worship from the biblical Sabbath (Saturday) to Sunday, and that to try to argue that the change was made in the Bible is both dishonest and a denial of Catholic authority. If Protestantism wants to base its teachings only on the Bible, it should worship on Saturday.
I guess I am putting my foot into it by speaking so openly about the false teachings of the Catholic Church....but it is time to speak out.
Keep praying!!!!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
We need to expose false teachings!!
Labels:
antichrist,
Bible,
catholic,
DVD,
false teachings,
freemasons,
lies,
pope,
sabbath,
SDA,
seventh day adventist,
sunday worship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment