Well a new year has started and resolutions are the order of the day....so here goes.
1. A better time in the 2009 Argus Cycle tour.
2. I have started taking photography more seriously so would like to maybe get some photos on the stock sites or maybe even get some pics entered into competitions.
More importantly we would like to start a family this year. Have been married for three years now and we are both looking forward to starting to expand our little family of two. Quite sure that the in laws and parents will be quite excited to hear this. Will however keep the good news as a surprise. I have also brought my flickr site up to date with some new pics....go and have a look here.
Please feel free to leave any comments regarding my pics. Suggestions are also welcome.
The 5th of January is the start of a new working year I am praying for a increase in sales this year. We would like build a garage at home for the cars. As things get a little busier I will be posting more interesting posts.
C ya!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment